Ostatnio napisane przez lordi03

1. L

Real Racing 2

Działa dobrze na tablecie vido n70sq
  2. L

Camera Zoom FX 4.0.3

Camera Zoom FX 4.0.3 opis Ponad pół miliona sprzedanych! Inne recenzje: "Złapać tego się pochwalić swoimi kumplami Apple miłości" - SlashGear "Stabilizacji obrazu, filtry zabawy, powiększanie, timer, a nawet" - Gizmodo "Niewiele aplikacje oferują tyle opcji do fotografowania jak ten" - WIRED...
  3. L

Zręcznościowe Android 2.1+ Cut the rope HD 2.0.1

Cut the rope HD 2.0.1 opis Cut the Rope, catch a star, and feed Om Nom candy in this award-winning game! Cut the rope to feed candy to little monster Om NomŸ! 250 million downloads around the world of this phenomenal puzzle game. 300 levels and more to come! A mysterious package has...
  4. L

Zręcznościowe Android 2.2+ Cut the rope - Experiments HD 1.5

Cut the rope - Experiments HD 1.5 opis Cut ropes to feed Om Nom and help the Professor through wacky experiments! Experiment to feed Om NomŸ candy! Cut the rope like never before. Everything you love and new gameplay! 150 levels and more to come! The little green monster Om Nom is back...
  5. L

Logiczne Android 2.2+ Amazing Alex HD

Amazing Alex HD 1.0.4 opis Amazing Alex HD 1.0.4.apk (22,08 Mb) download Amazing Alex HD 1.0.4.apk [GSMX.CO]
  6. L

Zręcznościowe Android 2.1+ Fruit Ninja

Fruit Ninja 1.9.1 opis Fruit Ninja 1.9.1.apk (20,03 Mb) download Fruit Ninja 1.9.1.apk [GSMX.CO]
  7. L

Logiczne Android 2.1+ Where is my water?

Where's My Water 1.5.0 opis Where's My Water 1.5.0.apk 40,29 Mb download Where's My Water 1.5.0.apk [GSMX.CO]
  8. L

Logiczne Android 2.1+ Where's My Perry?

Where's My Perry 1.5.2 opis Where's My Perry 1.5.2.apk 35,82 Mb download Where's My Perry 1.5.2.apk [GSMX.CO]
  9. L

Zręcznościowe Android 2.2+ Angry Birds Space HD

Angry Birds Space HD 1.2.1 opis The #1 mobile game of all time blasts off into space! ALL NEW ANGRY BIRDS GAME FROM ROVIO -- the #1 mobile game of all time blasts off into space! Angry Birds Space Premium is totally ad-free! After a giant claw kidnaps their eggs, the Angry Birds chase it...
  10. L

2XL Supercross HD 1.0.0

2XL Supercross HD 1.0.0 opis 2XL Supercross brings high-speed arcade racing to your Android device! Bury the competition as you ride like a pro! Discover secret jump combinations within each track as you master the physics of motocross in this high-speed racing adventure. “2XL Supercross HD”...
  11. L

2XL MX Offroad 1.0.7

2XL MX Offroad 1.0.7 opis Race MX and ATVs head-to-head to see if you can become the champion! Note: If after purchasing the game it doesn't automatically unlock after 10 minutes, please delete the game and reinstall and the game should automatically unlock. You will not be charged more than...
  12. L

Przeglądarki internetowe Chrome

Chrome 18.0.1025464 info Rozmiar: 18,99 Mb Chrome 18.0.1025464.apk [GSMX.CO]
  13. L

Smart Office 2

Smart Office 2 2.0.17 opis Create, edit, print and share Microsoft Office documents on your phone or tablet View, create, edit, print and share Microsoft Office documents on your phone or tablet. Smart Office makes creating, editing, printing and sharing Microsoft Office and other documents...
  14. L

Klawiatury Android 2.1+ SwiftKey 3 Keyboard FULL

SwiftKey Keyboard Opis producenta: Producent ...............: SwiftKey Aktualna wersja .........: Zależy od urządzenia Ostatnia aktualizacja ...: 28 sierpnia 2O13 Kategoria ...............: Produktywność Wymagania ...............: Android 2.2 i nowsze Ocena ...................: 4,7 (ocen: 246...