Status
Temat zamknięty, nie można pisać w nim odpowiedzi.
Mam problomem ze zdjęciem simlocka z mojego telefonu ktory jest w sieci macierzystej orange probowalem sposobow z lg3g i restartu telefonu przez wpisanie kodu czytalem juz wiele poradnikow nic jednak to nie dalo zmiana nastapila tylko taka ze gdy wkladam karte z innej sieci pisz karta sim zablokowana a nie tak jak na poczatku brak karty sim ...
dodam ze te karty smigaja normalnie na innych telefonach;\

wypowiedź gościa z anglojęzycznego forum:

K so, after many days i figured out how to unlock LG KU990i. All its to downgrade your LG ku990i to LG ku990 and than unlock it. Just follow the following steps:
1. download the LGKU990i unlock pack from here: LGKU990i unlocking PacK.rar
and unrer it-password for ZIP: bydeiu99
2.read README to find out how to unlock lg ku990i
i will post the README here too

Lg ku990i unlock

FIRST OF ALL RUN Windows enabler( it will apear in the taskbar and you have to click it until it will show ON)
1.open LGMDP and backup your NV
2.put your LG Ku990i in emergency mode( you put it in this mode like this: you turn off the phone, and press: GREEN, C, UNLOCK AND THEN RED in this order and it will appear"Emergency Download")
3.Now open LGMDP again and flash the phone to LGKU990 firmware (LGKU990i unlocking PacK\lg ku990 firmware)
4.when the phone is flashed to KU990 will appear yellow screen, but dont worry, now go to LGKU990i unlocking PacK\LgUnlockProgram and launch v4mpire-unlocker
5.At Communication choose your COM, and at Operation select UNLOCK
6.Press SCAN INTERFACES
7.Than press DO JOB ( if it will say phone "unlock done" or something like that, your LG KU990i is succesfully UNLOCKED)
8.Put the phone again in EMERGENCY MODE
9.Once you put your lg ku990i in emergency mode, open again LGMDP and flash the phone with lgku990i firmware( LGKU990i unlocking PacK\lgku990i firmware1)
10.After flashing the phone, restart it and than restore NV

that`s all, now your lg ku990i is unlocked!!!
if you dont know how to flash phone, restore nv or backup NV search on google and you will find how

link do pobrania z punktu 1 LGKU990i unlocking PacK.rar

a koszt odblokowania takiego telefonu w punkcie lub poprzez strony zajmujące się czymś takim to ok 25zł

Ostatnio edytowany:
re

Duzo mi to pomoglo wielkie dzieki lecz dzis caly dzien walczylem z softem nimoglem przywrocic poprzedniego ani zgrac innego metoda prob i bledow zgralem stary soft w wersji 10.b z 2009r orange i ruszyl co prawda trwalo to dlugo nawet sam niewiem czemu restartowal go program 3 razy ale skutek taki ze wszystko smiga simlocka niema :good:

Status
Temat zamknięty, nie można pisać w nim odpowiedzi.