Run with Map My Run Zdrowie i fitness Android 2.3+ za darmo - 2024

Run_with_Map_My_Run__(gsmx.co).png

Run with Map My Run + 3.2.1

opis:

Nowa płatna wersja popularnej na całym świecie aplikacji MapMyRun. Apka ta usuwa wszystkie reklamy. Każdy bieg zostanie dokładnie naniesiony na mapę Google’a. Zapisywane są również takie dane, jak tętno, tempo biegu oraz łączna liczba przebytych kilometrów. Co ciekawe, Run with Map My Run+ pozwala na zapisywanie, co zjedliśmy każdego dnia. Dzięki temu można bilansować wydatek kaloryczny. Dzięki niemu można poznawać trasy znajomych i wymieniać się treningami. Dużo więcej opcji jest dostępnych z poziomu strony internetowej. Miłego biegania!

opis:

The new paid version of the popular free app, MapMyRun! This version removes all advertisements from the app.

FREE OFFER: Samsung Galaxy S5 owners receive 6 months of MVP advanced features.

Winner: Best Running App 2O12 Reader's Choice at About.com. Built to help runners, joggers, and walkers of all ability levels and ages.

Easily track pace, distance, calories, time with audio alerts and much more!

★★★★★ - “The best part of my run—the MapMyRun app. I’m in love with this thing… With MapMyRun, all you do is press Start when you begin your work out, and it calculates your route, mileage, minutes per mile and calories burned.” - @plankpilates

Track running, walking, cycling, and over 600 types of other activities with:
⊕ Pace (Avg, Max, Current)
⊕ GPS Route Mapping
⊕ Distance
⊕ Calorie counting
⊕ Elevation profile
⊕ Route navigation
⊕ Nutrition, food, diet, and weight tracking
⊕ Real-time Stats (avg, min, max) during workout
⊕ Split graphs and times
⊕ Voice prompts that give you updates on your progress as you go!
⊕ Sync with heart rate, speed, cadence and power sensors from CycleOps, Wahoo, Polar, Garmin and others (Bluetooth Smart™ and ANT+™)
⊕ Compete on local Courses: receive automatic achievements and overall rank on Leaderboards for popular local runs and rides.
⊕ Tracks in the background so you can listen to music, take calls, and use any other feature of your phone, while still tracking

Bragging (optional!):
⊕ Post your workouts to Facebook and Twitter, or keep every thing completely private

All of your info syncs securely with your free account on Running, Running Maps and Running Routes, Runners Community | MapMyRun

Perfect training app for “couch to 5K”, all the way to elite marathoner, or even someone just looking for a weight loss, diet or calorie counting app.

Great for training for 10K, half marathon, marathon, even 50k (battery life up to 8 hours of tracking on newer phones!).
--
Great for tracking any of the following activities: running, cycling, cardio, jogging, walking, weight lifting, dog walking, cross country skiing, unicycling, downhill skiing, snowboarding, gym workouts, weight lifting, basketball, soccer, hockey, yard work, yoga, p90x, crossfit, insanity, interval training, hill runs, rock climbing, hiking, mountain biking, road cycling, dance, inline skating, barbell curls, cross training, spinning, roller skating, endurance training, kayaking, horseback riding, rowing machine, elliptical, resistance, commuting, skateboarding, rollerblading, stairs, abs, sprints, golf, lap swimming, open water swimming, triathalon, track & field, group runs, treadmill, stairmaster, weight machines , trail runs, cross country running, and any outdoor activity

--

Be sure to visit us at Running, Running Maps and Running Routes, Runners Community | MapMyRun for the full experience.

GET MVP FOR PREMIUM FEATURES
Gain access to exclusive features with MVP from just USD 2.50 monthly.

⊕ Customized audio coaching tells you real-time workout details as you move
⊕ Share your real-time location with family and friends using Live Tracking
⊕ Analyze heart rate data for every workout (requires compatible HR monitor)
⊕ Enjoy an ad-free experience
⊕ Reach your fitness goals with personal training plans on our website
⊕ Route Genius (web feature) gives you route recommendations for any distance, starting from your current location

Find the full terms and conditions, and our privacy policy, at Terms of Use | MapMyFitness and User Privacy Policy | MapMyFitness respectively.</p></p></p></p></p></p></p></p></p></p></p></p></p></p>

info:

Producent ..............: MapMyFitness, Inc.
Wersja .................: 3.2.1
Ostatnia aktualizacja ..: 12 września 2O14
Kategoria ..............: Zdrowie i fitness
Wymagania ..............: Android 2.3 i nowsze
Ocena ..................: 4,5 (ocen: 1 678)
Rozmiar ................: 17 MB
Cena....................: 3,13 zł

google-play:

Run with Map My Run + w ▷ Google Play https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mapmyrunplus.android2

screeny:

s1cAolfNIkpBsmntwbnWeWHCK-45u92FlPOljNUUyN_OG5vmcIsTaDFaGYUDLp60o_XI.png
rn2vWlp4on0FWEJQB71I-IOmscWRUWFVVgMvIw0uGp-OwpuUVvvKY0jn6ZhEa0UTe5U.png
fzeuwGr-G7f-oRYNv_rMTkWQngDZfVgTBKi2ucxV6qOe5ypOtIUgJg98EM1wgeNk7s8.png
yELx6Q-_lxcQzvAWUxoU6J9oD3pTjlu3liSRkM7FZwfnm8qWb9MNuplsV1EuZRnIMQ.png
Olw-qKI_krDCiwn34AmV8Q9ZNIr9oOXFxuSk5AsxvK_84RL4KLzY2_8Qd4hQB9JYdfs.png

Pobierz Run with Map My Run +: v3.2.1

yadi.sk
MapMyRun _3.2.1.apk — Yandex.Disk

Utwórz konto lub zaloguj się, aby napisać odpowiedź
Musisz być zalogowany, aby napisać wiadomość

Utwórz konto

Załóż nowe konto w naszej społeczności. To dziecinnie proste!

Zarejestruj nowe konto

Zaloguj się

Posiadasz już konto? Zaloguj się tutaj.

Zaloguj się