Mira Selfie Editor Grafika & Fotografia Android 4.2+ za darmo - 2024

Mira_Selfie_Editor_(gsmx.co).png

Mira Selfie Editor 1.1.6

opis:

Mira Selfie Editor to najpotężniejsze narzędzie do szybkiej i łatwej edycji naszych selfiaków! Usuwa skazy i poprawia skórę - za pomocą suwaków usuniesz drobne zmarszczki, cienie i pory.
Korekcja zniekształceń, wyszczuplanie twarzy, poszerzanie oczów, zmiana kształtu ust, wydłużanie szyi - to wszystko możemy zmienić według własnych upodobań za pomocą kilku suwaków.
Aplikacja pomoże też poprawić oświetlenie, podkreślić kolor oczów i wyregulować kontrast i temperaturę zdjęcia, aby wyglądało jeszcze lepiej! ;)

opis:

• Mira is the most powerful automatic tool for quickly and easily editing your selfies
• Limited time launch price of $0.99!
• From the makers of PortraitPro, the world's best selling airbrushing software used by professional photographers everywhere!

Whether you need an image for a professional profile or to share with friends, make sure you put your best face forward with Mira. Bad skin, poor lighting and unkind angles can ruin great photos but now with Mira you can fix these issues. Mira uses cutting edge technology to put the power of airbrushing in your pocket. You don't need Photoshop skills to quickly and easily make sure that your pictures look like you on your best day, just use Mira!

What can Mira do?

• Remove blemishes and improve skin with sliders to remove fine lines, shadows and pores
• Selfie correction to fix phone camera distortion which makes your nose look bigger
• Slim your face, widen your eyes, adjust your eye shape, mouth shape, plump your lips and lengthen your neck – as much or as little as you want with easy sliders
• Improve the lighting on your face with over 7 controls
• Emphasize your eyes with 6 separate eye controls
• Perfect your pout with 6 mouth controls
• Make sure the color of your image is perfect with 4 controls for a flattering complexion
• Adjust the contrast, exposure, vibrance and temperature to make sure you look your very best

info:

Producent ..............: Anthropics Technology
Wersja .................: 1.1.6
Ostatnia aktualizacja ..: 19 stycznia 2O15
Kategoria ..............: Fotografia
Wymagania ..............: Android 4.2 i nowsze
Ocena ..................: 5,0 (ocen: 5)
Rozmiar ................: 47 MB
Cena ...................: 3,67 zł

[gplay]Mira Selfie Editor w ▷ Google Play[/gplay]

screeny:

0rPJn5d7Vrfn-PrFlx-fRkTREuA4EVxs29aHh-I_N4LA6xBWVDgw3DJzaLwZ5Xy86Uxe.png
aBOHR-yNeTptOfXznDuZFeV2pXPlp_AcvjsUdJkLVJ7LsWyL5QZV9L6qbI7b9S3dOP0R.png
BxxdGBZmxoL_ONgOiDQ6pI4KK1GELOa90mTKvKpLsrhe3P2uQFCUS3tkdOEVzAI3pw.png
ACnOu5l_uY9KfNhiqD9P9ViApCMIQzRCKADirZdN7ky8NLuNhpKt_F862E5SuuFthSY.png

Mira Selfie Editor v1.1.6, APK userscloud.com
https://userscloud.com/l5f1exolfeaw

Mira Selfie Editor v1.1.6, OBB userscloud.com
https://userscloud.com/mh1vkepmzgwy

Utwórz konto lub zaloguj się, aby napisać odpowiedź
Musisz być zalogowany, aby napisać wiadomość

Utwórz konto

Załóż nowe konto w naszej społeczności. To dziecinnie proste!

Zarejestruj nowe konto

Zaloguj się

Posiadasz już konto? Zaloguj się tutaj.

Zaloguj się